The Best Inventions of 2022 – Phonak Audéo Fit
Hearing aids are often stigmatized as a device for the old or infirm. But the latest hearing aids are anything but old–fashioned: they’re teched out with AI, fitness trackers, streaming capability, and more. Now Phonak is out with the first commercially available hearing aid with a heart-rate sensor. Audéo Fit’s receiver-in-canal device tracks fitness data, such as steps, activity level, and distance walked, while also monitoring the wearer’s heart rate when paired with the MyPhonak app. Currently available through licensed hearing–care providers, Audéo Fit pairs with up to eight Bluetooth devices, including smartphones and TVs.
One of Phonak’s most innovative designs, the Audéo Fit goes beyond hearing improvement and brings a more holistic health functionality to your hearing aids.
- Build healthy habits by tracking distance and steps, activity levels, average wearing time, and heart rate in the myPhonak app*
- Connect to smartphones, TV, Roger™ devices, and more with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Unrivaled sound quality**, crisp natural sound, and brilliant speech understanding
- Includes two performance levels to best suit your lifestyle needs: Premium (P90) and Advanced (P70)
Benefits of health data tracking*
Tracking physical activity can motivate you to engage more with your health. When Audéo Fit is paired with the myPhonak app, it can track and display your live heart rate, resting heart rate, and an overview of your heart rate on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.* Lower resting heart rate is linked to better health over the long-term.
When paired with the myPhonak app, Audéo Fit enables fitness tracking at your fingertips by tracking activities such as:
- Heart rate
- Steps taken and distance walked or ran
- Customizable goals